Service Advisory: The Android App is experiencing issues. Instead, visit www.quantumlisting.com on your mobile device’s Chrome browser.
QUANTUMLISTING ANDROID REGISTRATION
- If you are not already registered, fill out the form located HERE.
- After you’ve filled out the form, click the Register button, and you’ll be brought to your profile page.
- Click Edit Profile to change any of your user information and to add a profile picture. This is optional, but it will make your Profile more visible in web searches, so it is well worth the few minutes it takes.
Click HERE to Learn About Premium Membership Options and Pricing
HOW TO ADD A LISTING
You need to be a registered Premium Member to add a listing. Follow the directions above to register if you have not already done so.
- Go to your Profile Page. To get there, click on the Account button at the top right of the screen. If you are not logged in already, click the Sign In button at the top right of the page.
- Once you are on your Profile Page, click on the Add Property button below your profile information.
- The following fields are mandatory when entering a listing:
- Property Title, Sq. Ft. Available (you can enter 0 if you want, or a range)
- Select the Asset Type
- Whether the property is for lease or sale
- Price/Rent (if you put in 0 in will show up as Inquire)
- Enter the address in the box on the map, making sure you click on the correct address in the drop down list.
- Feature image, either a PDF, jpg or png file
- Any other information is optional. You can add additional photos up to a total of 10MB. You can also add a link to a YouTube video of your listing.
- Click Create.
EDITING YOUR LISTING
You need to be signed in to your account. If you see the Register and Sign In buttons at the top right of the screen, click on the Sign In button. Once your are signed in you will be redirected to your Profile Page.
- If you are already signed in, you’ll see the Account button at the top right. Click on the Account button and you will go to your Profile Page.
- Once you are on your Profile Page, click on Edit Profile.
- You can edit the information in the boxes, including your name, phone, password and website.
- You can add a profile picture by clicking Browse. Some users add a photo of themselves, others their company logo. Be creative!
- In the About me section, add your corporate bio or other information about yourself. It’s well worth doing as it will make your Profile much more search engine friendly.
- Click Update, and you’re done.
- If you want to make further changes after you’ve hit update, just click Edit Profile again and make whatever changes you would like.
That’s it! If you have any questions or encounter any problems, email [email protected].