• Specializing in the sales of industrial and commercial land to developers and users.
• Concentrates in the South County area and Otay Mesa.
• Focuses on primary design, development, building sales programs, leasing, marketing strategies and investment analysis.
• Expertise in zoning issues, development guidelines, financing, building operations and cash flow management.
• Over $250 million in completed transactions in the Otay area.
• Involved in developing ten industrial/commercial projects totaling 2.5 million square feet along the International border.
• Qualified for Grubb & Ellis | BRE Commercial Top Producer Incentive Trip 2005 & 2006.
• 2004 - Present: Grubb & Ellis|BRE Commercial, San Diego, CA
Industrial Sales Specialist
• 1992-2004: International Real Estate, San Diego, CA
• 1992-2004: V & T Development Services, San Diego, CA
• San Diego State University, B.S. Political Science
• California Teaching Credentials in Primary and Secondary education.
• Otay Mesa Planning Group
• Otay Mesa Transportation Committee
• Otay Mesa Chamber Of Commerce
• Air New Zealand Golden Oldies World Rugby Festival 2005, San Diego - Director
• San Diego Old Aztec - Non-profit athletic club organization promoting youth sports - President
• Old Aztec RFC - Founder and Executive Committee
• A Aztec Athletic Club
• S.D.S.U Alumni
• A Adopt A Marine Club
• California Cattleman Association