|Price/Rent PSF||$ 395,000.00|
|SQ. FT. Available||3,000|
This property is located in Camden, NY which is in the northwest part of Oneida County and is northwest of the City of Rome. Camden is home to the Mystic Stamp Company as well as 3 Wire Mills within an eighth of a mile from the restaurant.
Neighboring tenants include Kinney Drugs, Dunkin' Donuts, Family Dollar and Napa Auto Parts. Just up the road from Fastrac, Byrne Dairy, Subway and M&T bank. McDonald's and Camden High School are 1.5 miles away.
This Turnkey Restaurant Opportunity includes all new equipment that was installed this year. The restaurant has an ordering bar, dining area with seating for 46 people, full walk-in freezer, Roto Flex oven, coolers, two new Carrier HVAC Units 7 ½ Ton Capacity a new 1,000 Gallon Grease Tank & Trap and much more equipment (See full list below).
The building was completely renovated in January 2017. $275K total in renovations including a new roof, exterior siding totally re-painted and maintenance free, interior totally renovated; new ceiling, walls, windows, new epoxy flooring through-out and handicap accessible bathroom.
The parking lot is brand new / totally re-paved and stripped with parking for 19 Cars.
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT PURCHASED IN JANUARY 2017 - INCLUDED IN SALE
1) New Roto Flex Oven Cook’s up to 28 Pizza’s at one time (Stone Top Cooking).
2) 3 Door Pizza Total Stainless-Steel Pizza make up Unit with Stainless Table Top.
3) Two 60” Stainless Steel Everest Sandwich Units.
4) 48” and 60” Total Stainless-Steel Prep Tables.
5) Four Pitco Deep Fryers 65 pound.
6) 60” Sunfire Ten Burner Stove with Double Ovens.
7) Two Royal Stock Pot Burners.
8) One Hobart Dough Mixer.
9) One Six Foot Everest 3 Door Stainless Steel Cooler.
10) One Imperial Brown 6’ X 10’ Walk In Cooler.
11) One Berkel Meat Slicer.
12) New Security System 11 Camera’s with remote monitoring capability.
13) New Point of Sale System from N.C.C.
14) New Surround Sound System for Music & TV.