|Price/Rent PSF||$ 675,620.00|
1.41 acre site for sale located off Highway 169 and Canterbury Road in Shakopee, MN. Shakopee is known as the place the Midwest comes to play and this site is in the center of it all! Immediately to the north of this parcel is Canterbury Park, which offers live horse racing and a year round casino. Valleyfair, the Upper Midwest’s largest amusement park, is located just north of Canterbury. South of 169, Canterbury Road turns into MysLc Lake Drive South, which leads right to The Wilds golf course, and MysLc Lake Casino. The Landing is an 88-acre historic village located just outside downtown Shakopee. Shakopee is also home to the Minnesota Renaissance, which aSracts visitors from all over the world.
Business is booming in Shakopee. Several major employers have expanded in the area. ShuSerfly opened a $60 million facility in Shakopee in 2014. Amazon has begun filling more than 1,000 full-time positions at its new 1,000,000 square foot facility in Shakopee. Hy-vee is also working on a new deal in Shakopee. Other major employers include: Seagate, Imagine!Print SoluLons and Anchor Glass.
• Parcel Size: 61,420 sf; 1.41 acres
• County: ScoS
• PID Number: 272450040
• 2017 Tax: $22,736 ($2.70 psf)
• Sale Price: $675,620 ($11.00 PSF)
Demographics & Traffic Counts:
• 2016 EsLmated PopulaLon: 3 miles - 26,966 and 5 miles - 85,830
• 2016 Average Household Income: 3 miles - $70,997 and 5 miles - $96,815
• Traffic Counts: 68,000 vpd on Highway 169 and 19,200 vpd on Canterbury Road