This property is located in southwest Greeley, CO. It is on the northwest corner of Colorado State highway 34 (Bypass) and 65th Ave.
This property is in West Greeley, Colorado. Greeley has been one of the growth hotspots in Northern Colorado for the past several years. This property fronts along state Highway 34 Bypass and on the northwest corner of 65th Ave. and Hwy 34. This corner is one of the busiest in the city, generating roughly 35,000 vehicles per day. This is a great location for a commercial or
• The prime corner location in
• Building SF = 4,116
• Good ingress/egress
• High visibility
• Newly widened 65th Ave
• Retail center and new UC Health Center just to the south
• In the city’s development path
• Great location along major Highway 34
• Owners currently working on cleaning/maintenance, the building will be available for showing in late March or April of 2023.
• ACRE: 1.160
• ZONING: Commercial Low Intensity
• LOCALE: NW corner 65th Ave & Hwy 34 Bypass
• LOT: flat terrain
• SHAPE: rectangular
• Stand Alone commercial building
The information above is from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is submitted subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.