|Trade Type||Sale & Lease|
|SQ. FT. Available||INQUIRE|
For sale and for lease opportunity:
1,684 SF is available for lease.
Retail/ office opportunity available.
The sale price is $3,528,000
5,040 SF is available for sale.
- First Floor: 2,569 SF
•1,684 SF - Vacant
•885 SF - Currently Occupied by Rate
- Second Floor: 2,471 SF
•Currently Occupied by Rate Rabbit
• Rare opportunity to purchase or lease ground floor commercial space with on-site parking in Downtown, San Diego.
• At the base of Pinnacle Museum Tower with 179 luxury condo units.
• Available for immediate occupancy.
• Co-tenants include Richard Walker’s Pancake House, Rate Rabbit & Alexander Salazar Fine Art.
• Adjacent to the New Children’s Museum with almost 200,000 visitors annually.
Located in Downtown San Diego and the affluent Marina District. Surrounded by nearly 4,000 high profile urban homes. Two blocks from the Waterfront and Ralph' s grocery, 3 blocks from the Convention Center and Horton Plaza Mall and only one block from a Trolley Station.
3 blocks from Seaport Village and The Headquarters with tenants Seasons 52, Cheesecake Factory, Eddie V' s, and Puesto. Other area tenants include Richard Walker's Pancake House, The Lion' s Share, The New Children' s Museum, LION Coffee, Nutrition Zone, Mak Cleaners, Postal Annex, Kansas City Barbeque and Morton' s Steakhouse.