Retail Pad Sites For Sale Or Build To Suit For Lease
The North Branch Marketplace is conveniently located off of I-35 with excellent visibility from Highway 95. County Market and Shopko anchor this active and successful retail center. Co-tenants include Papa Murphy's, Verizon, Don Julio's Authentic Mexican Restaurant, Sky Nails & Spa, H&R Block, Fantastic Sams and Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. The North Branch Outlet Mall is less than one mile south of the center and other area retailers include AmericInn, Perkins, McDonalds, Fairview Clinic and more.
The sites are zoned B2 and have building and pylon signage available. Some of the permitted and conditional uses include: public recreation, restaurants, public buildings, utility services, commercial recreation, hotels, office, fitness, medical or dental and office, showroom, warehouse.
Pad Sites Available:
• Parcel 1: 1.5 acres (64,816 sf) PID 11.00410.11 | $500,000 | 2017 Tax: $32,250
• Parcel 2: 1.1 acres (47,771 sf) PID 11.00410.14 | $300,000 | 2017 Tax: $29,022
• Parcel 6: .7 acres (30,972 sf) PID 11.00410.26 | $500,000 | 2017 Tax: $25,988
• Parcel 7: 1.3 acres (54,181 sf) PID 11.00410.28 | $500,000 | 2017 Tax: $33,358
Demographics & Traffic Counts:
• 2016 Population: 1 mile - 9,179, 3 miles - 12,683, 5 miles - 14,745
• 2016 Projected Average Household Income: 1 mile - $59,645, 3 miles - $61,185, 5 miles - $60,851
• Traffic Counts: 35,500 vpd on I-35 south, 27,000 vpd on I-35 north and 20,900 vpd on Hwy 95
The information above is from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is submitted subject to the possibility of errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice.