|Price/Rent PSF||$ 0.01|
|SQ. FT. Available||52,159|
YOU CAN’T GET THERE WITHOUT DRIVING PAST HERE!
• NWC 104th Ave. and US 85; Primary feed to Downtown Denver.
• High volume CONVENIENCE AND COMMUTER retail corner that features McDonalds, Taco Bell, Conoco, and 7-11, Subway, Papa John’s Pizza, Ziggi’s Coffee, My Neighbor’s Hair Salon, Luminous Nails, Belle Creek Wine & Liquor, Belle Creek Car Wash.
• Located at the primary crossroads of the region; US 85 and 104th Avenue, generating 60,000 ADT ± and convenient through signalized intersections.
• Exploding growth of quality demographics, all infill to the last geographically constrained growth area inside of the Denver Metroplex.
• Kroger selected this trade area for their largest concept; Colorado’s first King Soopers “Marketplace”
• Pads also feature excellent visibility and signage, off site detention and adjacent utilities.