|Price/Rent PSF||$ 11,750,000.00|
|SQ. FT. Available||45,000|
Goodyear is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. It is a suburb of Phoenix and is in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Goodyear was the third fastest-growing place among all cities and towns in Arizona of any size between 1990 and 2000 (with an increase of 245.2%). The July 1, 2015, MAG population estimate was 79,003.
The city is home to the Goodyear Ballpark, where the Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds of the MLB practice their spring training.
* Ranked by 24/7 Wall St. as one of America's Top 10 Best Cities to Live
* Ranked by the US Census Bureau to be among the fastest growing cities in the country
* Ranked by NerdWallet to be the #3 best city in the nation for veterans
* Ranked by Movoto to be in the Top 10 Best Places Near Phoenix for Young Professionals and Top 10 Best Phoenix Suburbs for Young Couples
* In the most recent Citizen Satisfaction Survey 93% of residents surveyed rated Goodyear as an excellent-good place to live and 4 in 5 residents would recommend and remain in Goodyear.
SVN is proud to present for sale a corporate guaranteed LA Fitness located in Goodyear, Arizona. LA fitness is on a long-term lease of 15 years with 7 years remaining and 3 five-year options. The lease provides for rent increases every 5 years including during options.
LA Fitness is a privately held fitness chain with over 700 locations in the United States and Canada. As of March 2016, it had over 4.9 million members and revenues of $1.9 billion. It is one of the largest and fastest growing fitness chains in the country. The club in Goodyear features basketball, indoor cycling, kids club, sauna, spa, indoor pool, group fitness classes and personal training.
The property is located at the hard-corner intersection of South Cotton Lane and West Yuma Road. The property has several other pads with CVS, Frederico’s Mexican Food, and Bahama Bucks signed up as new tenants. The property is located in Goodyear, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix on South Cotton Lane, 1.5 miles from a major interchange expansion of Interstate 10 and Loop 303 that was completed in 2014.