|SQ. FT. Available||4,863|
Restaurants for Sale or Sublease:
• ±2,987 SF restaurant with large exclusive patio (approximately 50% of square feet for each restaurant).
• ±1,876 SF basement level space.
• Roll-up doors fronting fault line park, a 60,000 SF public park.
• Type 47 license.
• Asset sale.
• Initial term runs through June 2024.
• One 5-year option to renew.
• Basement rent: $1,000/month gross.
Ground floor rent schedule:
07/17-06/19: $2.50/SF + NNN
07/19-06/24: $2.92/SF + NNN
NNN’s approximately $0.57/SF.
*rent based on ground floor area.
Adjacent to Pinnacle on the Park, a 965-unit apartment project. Situated in Downtown’s East Village and the intersection of 14th & Island.
Area tenants include 10 Barrel Brewing Co., The Mission, Fit Athletic, Monkey Paw, Albertsons, Basic Bar & Pizza, Copa Vida, Half Door Brewing Co. and Massage Envy.
Walking distance to PETCO Park, the Convention Center, Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Central Library and Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
Two blocks from the Trolley Station and Park Boulevard. Convenient access to the I-5, 94 and 163 freeways.