|Price/Rent PSF||$ 34,000,000.00|
|SQ. FT. Available||107,887|
Gold Canyon Golf Resort Hotel & Spa, Gold Canyon AZ.
Sidewinder course review http://www.golfaficionado.net/
Dinosaur Mountain Course http://www.gcgr.com/-golf-at-gold-canyon
Gold Canyon Resort http://www.gcgr.com/
The opportunity starts with two, world-class championship golf courses cut into the foothills of the spectacular Superstition Mountains on the east side of Maricopa County, the fastest growing county in the US. There are already million-dollar homes along the fairways with the offering including four large areas, with full infrastructure and amazing views, available for development as well as a shovel-ready 44-unit townhome site with plans and permits in-place. Add to this the destination Gold Canyon Golf Resort/Spa with 88 condominiums, fully remodeled restaurant, convention space and supporting golf facility. The 2018 resort had a lucrative $1.48 million NOI. Commercial / Apartment land at the entrance to the resort offers additional development potential, which could include a high-end hotel.
HAS TO BE SOLD TOGETHER: 1. Golf Resort Hotel & Spa / 107,877 SF on approximately 300 AC with 2 Top Rated Golf Courses: $16,000,000 or $148.00 per SF. 65 AC of Prime Development Land on the Fairways $ 18,000,000 or $276,932 per AC or $6.36 per SF.
Gold Canyon Golf Resort, 107,887 SF Feet of Buildings on 370 AC, Two Top Rated Championship Golf Courses with 65 AC Prime Development Land on Fairways.
The resort with the 2 golf courses is worth approximately $16 mil. This makes the approximately 70 AC $18 mil. (I say approximately, because you can make the parcels bigger, we just carved them out for the marketing, it has nothing to do with parcel numbers) 70 AC, $18 mil is $257,143 000 per AC. $257,000 AC on the fairways on Dinosour golf course is a in my opinion a very good price for custom build homes. If you rezone it for town homes the value of the land will increase.
1. Parcel F "Cholla Ridge" 6.70 AC with approved final plat for 46 X 3 story Town homes with an average size of 2,629 SF livable space and a garage. You can start construction immediately.
2. Parcel A Size: Approximately 16 Acres zoned commercial and hi density multi family. (CB-1, CB-2, and CR-5).
APN #’s: 104-66-029 Zoned CB2 + CR-5,
APN #104-66-001B Zoned: CB-1,
APN#104-66-001H Zoned: CR-5.
APN#104-57-002M Zoned: CR-5 PAD
The approximately 16 AC have preliminary Plat for 93 Town homes (could be increased to 150 units with underground parking), and Commercial Development.
Zoning Case: PZ-PD-022-07 (Gold Canyon Condominiums)
3. Parcel D 3.77 AC, zoned commercial. (CB-2), with frontage on Kings Ranch Road and the entrance to the resort.
4. Parcel E Approximately 5.00 AC. part of APN# 104-73-100A Zoned: GR-PAD.
5. Parcel B & C. Approximately 32 AC, zoned GR, (1.25 AC per home site) If the zoning stays the same an AC on the fairways of Dinosour golf course approximately $257,000 or $ 5.90 SF. If it is rezoned to multi family the land is worth a minimum of $8.00 - $9.50 SF because the subject land is on the sloped fairways of one the most beautiful golf courses in Arizona. . $257,000 AC on the fairways on Dinosour golf course for custom built homes is a in my opinion a very good price. If you rezone it for town homes the value of the land will increase.
I will not give comp's anymore, there are none, because we are talking of apples and oranges, I can not compare a home site on the flat terrain in the valley with a home site on the sloped fairways with unbelievable views in the most beautiful Arizona desert setting on Dinosour gold course.
In my opinion, anybody who buys the resort with the land can, if he wants to, start building town homes and a new multi story hotel building. All the zoning is ready, included are also a fully approved development plan for 46 town homes with an average size of 2,629 SF livable space and a garage, also a preliminary developmental plan for 93 town homes which could be increased to a development plan for 150 plus apartments.
Also there is an opportunity to develop another 80 AC of land for multi-family on the 1 fairway of the Sidewinder course.