|SQ. FT. Available||5,690|
• Fully fixturized restaurant opportunity
• Recently built out kitchen and dinning area.
• Entrance on J St. between 5th and 4th Ave.
• Public parking available on site.
• 57,000 SF of retail/restaurant space in the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
• At base of a 220-unit condominium development.
• Ceiling heights from 15-22 feet high.
• 2 blocks from San Diego convention center with over 800,000 attendees.
• 2 blocks to the 42,000 seat Petco Park with over 2.4 Million attendees last year.
• Adjacent to the newly completed 317 room Pendry Hotel by Montage.
• Co-tenants include Oceanaire Seafood, Bice Restorante, Bank of America, Sketchers, Oakley and Reebok.
• Area tenants include Water Grill, Morton’s Steakhouse, Nobu, Donovan’s, Flemmings, Lou & Mickeys, Fluxx, Omnia, Oxford Social Club, Lionfish and many more.