|Price/Rent PSF||$ 600,000.00|
The following uses shall be permitted in the Emerald Corporate Center Planned Business
1) Commercial office uses, such as telemarketing centers, corporate offices; regional offices,
general offices, professional offices such as accountants, attorneys, engineers, architects
and planners, and such other like compatible uses;
2) Business support services, such as printing, binding, mailbox rental, and shipping;
3) Research and development office and/or laboratory;
4) Medical facility, including doctors' offices, therapist offices, walk- in clinic, ambulatory
surgery, medical laboratory and diagnostic services;
S) Home healthcare equipment rental;
6) Radio, television 'or film studio, or other media production;
7) Light manufacturing, as defined § 250- 2. B of this code;
8) Art studio and/ or gallery;
9) Flex -space, asdefrned § 250- 2. 8 of the town code. All activity in a flex -space building in
the Emerald Corporate Center Planned Business Park District must qualify as a permitted
use under this section; § 250 -13,3, -of the Town Code.
The following uses. are permitted in the Emerald Corporate Center Planned Business Park
District, provided such uses are located on lot's located within 500 feet of the entrance to the
businesspark at the intersection of Emerald Place and Rock Hill Drive, and are sited and
designed so as to* providea' co'ntinuation. of the Rock Hill downtown business area as well as
serving the tenants and employees of other enterprises in the Business Park:
1) Bank, trust company; pk otherfinancial institution;
2)' Eating -and/ or drinking establishment; whether or not liquor is sold or consumed,
including restaurant, bar, lunchroom, cafeteria and food commissary;
3) Personal services, including but not limited to beauty shop, day spa, barbershop, laundry
or dry cleaning pick-up establishment, self-service laundry, shoe repair or tailoring shop,
or photography studio.
1) Off-street parking, roadways, walkways, installation of utility services and customary
accessory buildings and uses, customarily used in connection with the primary uses
described in Subsections A and B. hereof.
2) Wholesale business, only if affiliated with and accessory to, another use or located on the
same lot as other non -wholesale uses. Development on any lot in the district shall not be
devoted exclusively to wholesale uses.
Emerald Corp Center was created by the Sullivan County Legislature as a not-for-profit corporation, with the purpose of creating a corporate park in Rock Hill in the Town of Thompson. Emerald Corp Center is marketing shovel ready lots to commercial business operations. The remaining property available for sale is a total of 23.94 acres which may also be sold as two separate lots (separated by Emerald Pl.). Other business enterprises located at the business park include Crystal Run Health Care and Emerald Springs Water Company, as well as two yet to be built retail sites along Rock Hill Rd.
Are you sure you want to delete your listing
We recommend you archive listings rather than delete them, for future reference.
Are you sure you want to archive your listing
Please type your email and we'll send you the mail with all pdfs attached. You can also download each pdf from the list below.
Insert this iframe on your site
Share report via mail
Insert this iframe on your site