This website uses "cookies" to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Using this website means you're OK with it.
Note

3601 9th St, Riverside, CA, USA

3601 9th St, Riverside, CA, USA 3601 9th St, Riverside, CA, USA 3601 9th St, Riverside, CA, USA 3601 9th St, Riverside, CA, USA 3601 9th St, Riverside, CA, USA

Property Overview

Price/Rent PSF $ 3,200,000.00
Asset Type Retail
Trade Type Sale & Lease
SQ. FT. Available Inquire
Spaces Show
Date Available 05/04/2021
Additional URL Link
Building size 9600
Additional parameters Show
Search Demographic Data LandCheck Explore financing options
Click to add the listing to Saved Listings
You need to be logged in to do this. Click the link above to log in or register for free so you can do this
Copy iframe
You need to be logged in to do this. Click the link above to log in or register for free so you can do this
Make a Note
You need to be logged in to do this. Click the link above to log in or register for free so you can do this
Add to Listing Report
You need to be logged in to do this. Click the link above to log in or register for free so you can do this
Create Listing PDF
You need to be logged in to do this. Click the link above to log in or register for free so you can do this

Description

Location
Dense Population - With over 123,00 people living within 3 miles, and over 69,000 daytime employees within 3 miles, the dense population is a terrific attribute for any business looking to draw from a large customer pool.



Variety of Potential Users - From medical, to retail, to office, to educational, the property's zoning is flexible.



Potential to Utilize Property for Multiple Users - With a building size of approximately 4,800 SF on the first floor and 4,800 SF in the basement, the property can be utilized by more then one user creating an excellent owner user opportunity with rental income.



Elevator - The property features a functioning elevator



Private Entrance to Basement Level via Orange Street



Alleyway Access for Loading



Parking Directly Adjacent to Site - 12 spaces are currently reserved for this property inside of the Orange Street Parking Garage

Sale
Purchase with Only 10% Down - Buyers seeking to occupy the building for their business often qualify for financing from the Small Business Administration. This program finances up to 90% of the purchase price at interest rates in the mid 3% range (as of mid 2021).



At $3.2M, you can buy this building with a down payment of $320,000 and a monthly payment of approximately $14,300 ($1.49/SF - less than leasing!)



After removing principal paydown and accounting for just the interest portion of the monthly payment, the cost to occupy this building is approximately $7,327 per month or $0.76/SF - less than half the cost of leasing.



Owner-user buyers can further lower their occupancy cost by leasing a portion of the building. The SBA requires buyer to occupy at least 51% of the property, Leaving the remaining 49% available to leasing.



As an owner, you will benefit from the potential appreciation of the asset

Lease
Dense Population - With over 123,00 people living within 3 miles, and over 69,000 daytime employees within 3 miles, the dense population is a terrific attribute for any business looking to draw from a large customer pool.



Variety of Potential Users - From medical, to retail, to office, to educational, the property's zoning is flexible.



Potential to Utilize Property for Multiple Users - With a building size of approximately 4,800 SF on the first floor and 4,800 SF in the basement, the property can be utilized by more then one user creating an excellent owner user opportunity with rental income.



Elevator - The property features a functioning elevator



Private Entrance to Basement Level via Orange Street



Alleyway Access for Loading



Parking Directly Adjacent to Site - 12 spaces are currently reserved for this property inside of the Orange Street Parking Garage

Location

Are you sure you want to delete your listing

We recommend you archive listings rather than delete them, for future reference.

Can we add this to our comparable database?

Are you sure you want to archive your listing

Can we add this to our comparable database?

Please type your email and we'll send you the mail with all pdfs attached. You can also download each pdf from the list below.