|Price/Rent PSF||$ 5,000,000.00|
The site is 15 minutes from I-95 & I-4, and less than 15 minutes to Daytona Beach International Airport as well The Daytona International Speedway. The parcel is just north of the Silver Beach ave beach approach which will soon be connected to the mainland by the $38 million dollar reconstructed Tom Staed Veterans Memorial Bridge which will be finished in early 2019. This Bridge will provide access to the attractions/amenities on the mainland.
The Daytona Beach area has over 9 million visitors per year for the various special events:
* Three weeks of NASCAR events
* The Rolex 24 - Renowned International Sports Car Event Two Bike Weeks
* A convention center with events booked for every day on the 2016 calendar.
* Three NCAA cheerleading competitions
* Multiple medical and corporate conferences, International Shriner’s Convention relocating to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center in 2017 and beyond.
* This incredible tourist traffic in the area provides a developer access to buyers for second homes in the market. These visitors range from regional to international in nature, given Daytona Beach’s close proximity to the Orlando area theme parks and attractions approximately one hour away.
This parcel is located near the Silver Beach Ave beach approach, which is also one of the roads that connect beachside with the mainland by bridge. The Silver Beach bridge is currently being reconstructed and will be one of the premier entrances to the beach side. This one of the few remaining mid-size parcels left on the market in Daytona Beach that would be ideal for ~150-200 condos (depending on unit mix) or a select service hotel. The City of Daytona Beach is very flexible on development, and generally considered fair in their approval process. Extrapolating the density approved for the nearby Hard Rock Hotel, by utilizing the PUD process, a density of 300+ units should be achievable.