You can archive your listings that you've leased or sold, or that have expired. Once you've archived a listing, other users can no longer see it, but it still exists in your Archived Listings folder on your Profile Page. Just follow these easy steps to archive a listing.
1. Log into your account. This will take you to your Profile Page. If you are already logged in, click the little silhouette in the upper right corner.
2. Select the listing you want to archive and click on the listing to go to its Detail Page.
3. Click on the three vertical dots at the upper right hand side of the listing.
4. Select Archive. You'll now be able to find the listing by clicking on Archive Listings on your Profile Page.
5. In the Archive, you can see all of your archived listings.
6. If you want to remove the listing fromt the Archive, go to Archive Listings, click on the listing you want to reactivate, click on the three vertical dots, and click Activate.
Check out this video for a visual guide on archiving listings:
We recommend you archive listings rather than delete them, for future reference.
Are you sure you want to delete your listing
Are you sure you want to archive your listing
Are you sure you want to delete your account
You may experience some issues today as we are in the process of bringing you a brand new, improved QuantumListing.
If you are an existing QuantumListing member, you will have to reset your password the first time you log in to the new site.
Images for some listings are not showing but will be soon.We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
If you would like to bring our attention to a particular issue or issues, please click here
You are not registered or logged in.
You must be registered or signed in for this action.