***You must be signed in to your account to take private notes. If you are not already a member, you can sign up for a free trial. We don't collect your credit card information until you opt in to continue as a Premium Member. Even if you don't become a paying Premium Member, Basic Members (free) can make private notes.***
1. First, select the listing for which you want to add the private note and click on the listing card to go to the detail page.
2. Next, click the Make a Note icon located on the gray ribbon to the right of the listing description.
3. Enter your private note and click save.
RETRIEVING, EDITING AND DELETING YOUR PRIVATE NOTE
1. Make sure you are signed in to your account. If you are not there already, go to your Profile page by clicking the silhouette icon at the top right of the page.
2. Once you are on your Profile page, look for Notes in the left hand column and click on it.
3. Here you will see your notes. You can edit or delete them by clicking on the three vertical dots to the right of the note.
4. You can also click on your note on the main notes page to see it with the listing that it is about.
We recommend you archive listings rather than delete them, for future reference.
Are you sure you want to delete your listing
Are you sure you want to archive your listing
Are you sure you want to delete your account
You may experience some issues today as we are in the process of bringing you a brand new, improved QuantumListing.
If you are an existing QuantumListing member, you will have to reset your password the first time you log in to the new site.
Images for some listings are not showing but will be soon.We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
If you would like to bring our attention to a particular issue or issues, please click here
You are not registered or logged in.
You must be registered or signed in for this action.