To edit your profile, you need to be signed in to your account. If you see the Log In and Free Trial buttons at the top right of the screen, click on the Log In button. Once you are signed in you will be redirected to your Profile Page.
If you are already signed in, you’ll see the button with the outline of a head and shoulders at the top right. Click on that button and you will go to your Profile Page.
1. Once you are on your Profile Page, click on the small edit profile button to the right of the profile picture circle. It looks like a small pencil and paper.
2. You can add a profile picture by clicking the camera icon at the bottom of the profile picture circle. Some users add a photo of themselves, others their company logo. Be creative!
3.You can edit the any of the fields shown, including your name, phone, and website.
4. In the About me section, add your corporate bio or other information about yourself. It’s well worth doing as it will make your Profile much more search engine friendly.
5. You can also change your password.
6. If you want to make further changes after you’ve hit update, just click the Edit Profile icon again and make whatever changes you would like.
That’s it! If you have any questions or encounter any problems, email [email protected].
We recommend you archive listings rather than delete them, for future reference.
Are you sure you want to delete your listing
Are you sure you want to archive your listing
Are you sure you want to delete your account
You may experience some issues today as we are in the process of bringing you a brand new, improved QuantumListing.
If you are an existing QuantumListing member, you will have to reset your password the first time you log in to the new site.
Images for some listings are not showing but will be soon.We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
If you would like to bring our attention to a particular issue or issues, please click here
You are not registered or logged in.
You must be registered or signed in for this action.