Did you know that if you are a QuantumListing member you can follow other members to get fast and easy access to their listings? This feature is available to Premium and Basic members alike.
Our state networks are a great way to see all the listings in the state where you work*. However, some states are so large, that you may want to handpick the brokers and owners to whose listings you have quick access.
Here is how to do it:
- Sign in to your QuantumListing account or register for one if you don’t already have one.
- Click on your state in the chart below.
- Once on your state network page, click on the Network Member drop down menu. Scroll through the list of members and click on the name of a member whose listings you want to see. You will be directed to a page with their listings.
- If you would like to follow that member so you can access their listings from your Profile page, click on the profile picture or smiley face at the top of a listing card. This takes you to their profile page.
- Once on the profile page, click the Follow button below their contact information.
- Repeat the process from the state network page until you’ve collected all the members you want to follow.
- To access the members you have followed, go to your own Profile Page by clicking the head and shoulders icon at the top right side of the page. Scroll down the page and click on the Social link on the left hand sidebar menu. Then click Following. Select the person whose listings you want to see and click on their name. If you don’t immediately see their listings, click on the Listings link on the left side of the page under their contact information.
- You may want them to follow you back, so click on their email link to send them an email, let them know that you are following them and ask them to follow you back. Or, send them a QuantumListing Chat message by clicking the speech bubble next to their profile picture.
Give it a try now!
If you would like to learn more about QuantumListing Networks, or maybe even start your own network, check out these articles from our Blog.
*You may see some listings from other states in a network. When members join a network, they take all their listings with them, regardless of state.