Saturday with Howard Kline and CRE Radio and TV
Today, we're introducing a new feature on our blog, it's "Saturday with Howard Kline and CRE Radio and TV." Howard is an engaging interviewer, and his natural curiosity and insightful questions br...
Today, we're introducing a new feature on our blog, it's "Saturday with Howard Kline and CRE Radio and TV." Howard is an engaging interviewer, and his natural curiosity and insightful questions brings out the best in each of his guests. CRE Radio and TV's mission statement gets right to the heart of the matter of what Howard and his curated content are all about:
The CRE Radio Mission Statement:
- Serve as an independent source of original content, exploring issues confronting the commercial real estate industry
- Impartially cover the events, issues, personalities and ideas that count in commercial real estate today
- Be a sounding board for discussion of new ideas among experienced CRE professionals
- Examine and promote the best ways for CRE professionals to put technology to work in growing their businesses
- Provide sponsor supported promotional media exclusively for and about commercial real estate
This past May, Perlmutter Properties and QuantumListing hosted Howard at our booth at ICSC RECon 2016. Howard conducted many of his interviews there. It was a great opportunity to get to know Howard better and to meet his guests. Today's featured interview is with Laurie Baker, the 2016 President of CREW Network and Senior Vice President of Houston based Camden Property Trust (CPT), one of the largest publicly traded multifamily companies in the United States.
Today's video is "Challenges and Solutions to Multi-use Properties." Laurie discusses how to balance the interests of the different stakeholders in their developments. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
If you have time for a double feature, check out some of the QuantumListing Video Demos, so you can learn more about our quickly growing commercial real estate listing platform!
Click HERE to register for your own QuantumListing account.