I installed iOS9 this morning, and am happy to say that QuantumListing appears to be working quite nicely with it. I have not played around with it that much. It's only 7:48 AM. The few things I've no...
I installed iOS9 this morning, and am happy to say that QuantumListing appears to be working quite nicely with it. I have not played around with it that much. It's only 7:48 AM. The few things I've noticed so far:
- It takes some time for the installation, don't do it when you are rushing out the door. (Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head)
- My son changed the name on our Apple account to his. I don't think this will matter in the long run, but it is odd to see his name next to my picture. I would prefer it the other way around. He's at college and I miss seeing him. (Every time I see your face, it reminds me of the places we used to go)
Signing in to iCloud drive is buggy. It asks you to do it more than once, and makes it seem like you need to do it again. It also asks if you want an iCloud icon on your phone. I said yes, tapped it, and it turned out that the log in was successful. (Lucy in the sky with diamonds)
- When you double tap on the home button, you see the open apps overlapped on each other, instead of side by side. (We tramped along singing a song, side by side)
- Newsstand has changed to News, and there are a bunch of different options offered to you to choose. You can get a digest emailed to you or just see a bunch of articles in a list. Not sure what to make of this yet. (I heard the news today, oh boy)
- If you have not listened to Revolution 9 for a while, here's a link: Revolution 9. It's still annoying, but less unlistenable than when I was a kid.
- I've been enjoying the George Harrison documentary, Living in the Material World on HBO Go, which is probably what is responsible for the Beatles theme of this post. (Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.)
If you run into any troubles with QuantumListing after installing iOS9 please let me know at email@example.com or call me at 914-470-5719.
Fill out the form and we'll give you a free one year Premium Membership.