We just pushed some changes through to the QuantumListing website that vastly improve our search function. Here's how to search when you are on the website:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Enter the city or zip code that you want to search.
- Choose the city from the drop down menu and click.
- The default radius for the search is two miles. You can select a radius of 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 miles for your search.
- The listings will appear in order of the distance from the center of your search.
- If there are listings in your chosen city, the basic listing information cards will populate the screen. The listing cards have a thumbnail of the listing image, the title, distance from the center of your search, whether it is for sale or lease, the asset class, and date the listing was posted.
- Hover over a listing title for a second or two to see if there is additional information not visible in the title.
- Click on the listing image or title to go to the listing detail page.
- Once on a listing detail page, you can do the following:
- Download the listing PDF or image
- Add the listing to your favorites (if you are a registered user)
- Share the listing to your social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn
- Click on the listing agent's name to see all of their listings
- Click on their email address to send them an email
- Click on their URL to visit their website.
- See any listing details that were added by the agent
- View the location on a map. Drag the little person icon to the pinpoint of the listing to see it in street view.
We have other exciting improvements in the pipeline, so be sure to bookmark the QuantumListing Blog and check back often. Better yet, click HERE to become a registered user so you can take advantage of all of QuantumListing's features. For a limited time, we're giving a year's Premium Membership, so act now!