A Video Overview of the QuantumListing Enterprise Dashboard
We've created a video overview of the QuantumListing Enterprise Dashboard. It takes you through the steps of registering, adding managers to help with the workflow, adding agents, and adding property...
We've created a video overview of the QuantumListing Enterprise Dashboard. It takes you through the steps of registering, adding managers to help with the workflow, adding agents, and adding property listings. The video is ten minutes and forty-five seconds long, and was done in a single take. In that amount of time we were able to create the Enterprise account, add two managers, and three agents, and one listing. That gives you a good idea of how easy it is to set up the Enterprise account. Admittedly, we set up the agents in a "bare bones" manner, you can add profile pictures and bios which we did not do in the video, so that would take a little longer, but not much! You can access our Registration form by clicking HERE.
Here are a few tips on setting up your Enterprise account.
For the initial Admin account:
- When setting up the account in the Registration form, use your company name as the user name since that is the name that will appear below the listings.
- Use a "generic" email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the company's main number as the phone number.
For the Managers' accounts:
- The Managers are people within your office that you want to share the workflow of setting up agents and managing the listings.
- Managers can add, edit and delete agents.
- Managers can add, edit and delete listings.
For the Agents' accounts:
- Either the Admin or the Managers can add the Agents. You should add all of your agents before adding the listings. If you are very eager to start adding your listings, you go back later and add the profile pictures and bios.
- Be sure to give the agents their passwords! They can sign in to their accounts via the website, or on their mobile devices. They can download the QuantumListing app for iPhone or Android and sign in on that as well. The QuantumListing website is responsive, so if they prefer, they can just access their account via the website on their mobile device.
For a limited time, we're giving a three month Enterprise Membership for free and we'll also set up the account for you, which includes adding the Admin, Managers and Agents, as well as the property listings. We'll need your help in providing the names, email and phone numbers, (in some instances we can grab them from your website), and we'll need you to provide us with the current listing PDFs. Once we've set up your account, we'll walk you through the simple steps for you to maintain your account. When the year is up, you'll be able to renew your Enterprise Membership for $799 per year. We don't make you sign a contract, and you can delete your account at any time. This is a no risk offer. Don't delay, this offer will not last long!