8 Ways to Make the Most of Your QuantumListing Membership
Check out these 8 surefire ways to improve your Profile, get more views, connect with other users, and—most importantly—land more deals!
Here’s a handy list of some things you should do to get the most out of your QuantumListing membership.
You can click on the hyperlinks in the titles for more information about the features and read a bit more about why you should use them here.
- Add a profile picture: Adding a profile picture shows the world that you’re a real live human being. It builds trust between you and the viewer. This makes people more likely to engage with your profile, so you can build relationships and get deals done.
- Add links to your social media accounts: Social media has become a big part of CRE in recent years. You can add your social media accounts to your QuantumListing profile to help build a seamlessly-connected internet presence for yourself and your company.
- Check out your Network and join others: Networking has always been an essential part of CRE. Now with QuantumListing Networks, you can access your real-life real estate networks in the same place where you’re posting your listings.
- Follow at least 3 people in your network: Networks are great, but they can be intimidatingly large at times. Let’s say you’re in the California Network. There are thousands of brokers in the state. By following brokers in your network with similar interest areas to you, you can connect with the people and listings most relevant to you. To take it another step further, you can join up with them in a Group. More on that below!
- Join one or more Groups: Groups are similar to Networks, but are on a smaller scale. While a Network might capture all the commercial real estate brokers in your state, you could make a Group for a more specific issue area relevant to you. For instance, you might be in the “Arizona Network,” but you could create the “Industrial Land Brokers in the Greater-Phoenix Area Group” for a niche that’s more specific to you.
- Post your Wants in your state Wants Group: You can also send messages to your Groups to let the other members know what you are looking for.
- Set a default search location: Setting a default search location lets you narrow down your property search more easily. With a default search location for your area, like “Westchester County, NY” for example, you get a snapshot of the latest listings relevant to you.
- Download the iOS or Android app: The QuantumListing app, available on iOS and Android, is a great way to stay connected with QuantumListing on the go. The app has the same great features of the desktop version in a clean and easy to use mobile package.
If you have any other QuantumListing features you love that you think our other users should know about, let us know in the comments!