Here at QuantumListing, we are really excited about our new Enterprise Dashboard. Our goal with the QuantumListing Enterprise Dashboard (QLED) is to make managing your company’s commercial real estate listings and agents as fast and easy as possible. Here are our Top Ten Reasons your Marketing Director should try QuantumListing’s Enterprise Dashboard.
- Registering to become an Enterprise User takes less than a minute
- We’re offering the first three months of Premium Membership for free for a limited time.
- Once you register as an Enterprise user, you’ll have immediate access to your company’s Enterprise Dashboard
- From the QLED, you can edit your company’s profile to add a logo and information about your company
- From the QLED, you can add additional managers to help you share the workflow.
- From the QLED, you can add an unlimited number of agents, giving them their own photo and profile, as well as their own login. You can also edit and delete agents as necessary.
- From the QLED, you can add, edit and delete listings and assign the listings to multiple agents. Adding listings is fast and easy. At the center of each listing is your PDF listing flyer or a property photo. If you are using a PDF, the amount of data entry is minimal, making it fast and easy to add and edit listings.
- From the QLED, you can see how many users are following your company, and who they are.
- From the QLED, you can check your analytics to see how many views your listings, agents and profile are getting.
- We know you are busy, so in addition to giving you a three month free trial Premium Membership, we’ll also do the initial set up for your company, including adding the agents and listings.
Contact [email protected] or give him a call at 914-470-5719 if you are ready to give the QuantumListing Enterprise Dashboard a try, or if you have any questions. This offer is only valid for a limited time, so, don’t wait!
Click to Enlarge
Today’s featured listing, 4 Timber Lane located in Marlboro, New Jersey, comes from DiLeo-Bram & Co., a premier full-service commercial real estate firm, based in Piscataway, New Jersey. 14,040 Sq. Ft. of industrial space is available at the end cap of a larger warehouse building. In addition to the 14,040 Sq. Ft., there is also 2,500 Sq. Ft. of office space. 4 Timber Lane is conveniently located minutes away from Route 18, Route 79, and the Garden State Parkway.
Click to Enlarge
The available unit contains a full wet sprinkler system, and permits heavy industrial zoning for potential tenants. Additionally, the warehouse contains two drive-in doors (drive-through), allowing convenient distribution, to and from the warehouse. There also is a built in interior lift-gate dock, enabling workers to easily lift heavy items into the building. With 60’ x 40’ column spacing, potential clients will face few confines in terms of what they plan on using the warehouse space for.
If you are interested in learning more about the listing, you can contact Daniel Duggan (732-985-3023) at [email protected] or Richard Galuppo (732-985-8922) at [email protected]
If you are interested in viewing other listings from DiLeo-Bram & Co., click here.
Click here to view the brochure
Click here to see previous Featured Listings
We just pushed some changes through to the QuantumListing website that vastly improve our search function. Here’s how to search when you are on the website:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Enter the city or zip code that you want to search.
- Choose the city from the drop down menu and click.
- The default radius for the search is two miles. You can select a radius of 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 miles for your search.
- The listings will appear in order of the distance from the center of your search.
- If there are listings in your chosen city, the basic listing information cards will populate the screen. The listing cards have a thumbnail of the listing image, the title, distance from the center of your search, whether it is for sale or lease, the asset class, and date the listing was posted.
- Hover over a listing title for a second or two to see if there is additional information not visible in the title.
- Click on the listing image or title to go to the listing detail page.
- Once on a listing detail page, you can do the following:
- Download the listing PDF or image
- Add the listing to your favorites (if you are a registered user)
- Share the listing to your social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn
- Click on the listing agent’s name to see all of their listings
- Click on their email address to send them an email
- Click on their URL to visit their website.
- See any listing details that were added by the agent
- View the location on a map. Drag the little person icon to the pinpoint of the listing to see it in street view.
We have other exciting improvements in the pipeline, so be sure to bookmark the QuantumListing Blog and check back often. Better yet, click HERE to become a registered user so you can take advantage of all of QuantumListing’s features. For a limited time, we’re giving a year’s Premium Membership, so act now!
What do the World Series of Poker, commercial real estate, and technology have in common? Me. I’m taking the week off to play in the Main Event of the WSOP. I’ve made it through to Day Two, which starts in just a few hours. If you want to follow my progress throughout the day, follow @PerlPoker on Twitter.
Playing in the WSOP is a way for me to challenge myself by competing against the best players in the world. With QuantumListing, the mission is to create a better, easier and more cost-effective commercial real estate listing platform, with great tools and social features. We’re also competing with a market leader with a 20 year head start, but we’ve taken a fresh approach.
This is the fifth time I’ve played the Main Event. I have not yet made it past Day 3. I hope this is my year. Going into today’s play with 78,500 chips I’ve got an above average chip stack so I’m in a better position than I have been in the past. As for QuantumListing, we have over a thousand users and two thousand listings. We’re in the best position we’ve been heading into our one year anniversary next month.
I hope I can count on your support. While I’m playing, I keep my phone on airplane mode so I can play with few distractions. I do check the phone at breaks, and it would be great to get the pings about new users trying a free one year Premium Membership when I turn it back on. You can click HERE to register if you have not done so yet. Seeing those emails gives me a little shot of confidence every time I get one, and that sure helps with my poker game!
Thanks for your support,
***UPDATE*** I made it to about 3 hours in on Day 3 of the Main Event. That’s the best I’ve ever done in this marathon tournament. I’d be lying if I said I was not disappointed, but generally was happy with the way I played.